Here is a view from the hill for you, looking southwest or west, or straight up at an airliner preparing to make a turn west for its approach to San Diego International Airport, which lies pretty much in the direction of the setting sun over there closer to the Pacific Ocean. The wide open sky one evening this week, an unusual cloud formation, the moon, and an airplane.




Those are beautiful sky shots!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteYou take wonderful sky and cloud photos. Very artistic.
ReplyDeleteSara, good to meet you! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I love your wide open sky pictures. So different from here and very beautiful - though I could not cope with your Californian heat!
ReplyDeleteVery unusual and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou live on a beautiful hill with a beautiful view.
ReplyDeleteIncredible skies and cloud formations Sara and I am delighted to be visiting you again. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. You put a very happy note into my day :)
ReplyDelete