Last evening featured some interesting cloud formations and soft, pastel colors . . . your view from the hill.
I love seeing those pink and gold clouds.
Lovely!! It's so nice to live on a hill, with those views. Thank you for giving us the chance to look, too.
A peaceful and colourful feeling at the end of the day
Oooh! Those clouds look like a painting!
So lovely.
Beautiful! I really should look outside more! It's just been so hot and smoky. xo
I love seeing those pink and gold clouds.
ReplyDeleteLovely!! It's so nice to live on a hill, with those views. Thank you for giving us the chance to look, too.
ReplyDeleteA peaceful and colourful feeling at the end of the day
ReplyDeleteOooh! Those clouds look like a painting!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I really should look outside more! It's just been so hot and smoky. xo
ReplyDelete