There's a beautiful crescent moon this evening . . . looking west.
Stunning photos!
It is nice that you have views over the city and beyond...
Beautiful. I've never really fathomed how to take good photos of the bright moon but you've managed it well.
Thank you Jenny. Actually it's just a happy accident. I think the fact that it was just after dusk and there was still some light to the sky made the difference. It never works for me either if the sky is completely dark.
So lovely!
Absolutely gorgeous series of photos!
Stunning photos!
ReplyDeleteIt is nice that you have views over the city and beyond...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I've never really fathomed how to take good photos of the bright moon but you've managed it well.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jenny. Actually it's just a happy accident. I think the fact that it was just after dusk and there was still some light to the sky made the difference. It never works for me either if the sky is completely dark.
DeleteSo lovely!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous series of photos!
ReplyDelete